Quad County Football Challenge
After School Program
Program Safety Precautions:
* Participants Temperatures will be taken daily on arrival. Any temperatures above 100.4 will not be allowed to attend for the day.
* Participants will be required to wear face masks indoors. One mask will be provided with program registration.
* Hand washing and cleaning will take place throughout the day.
* In the event of a COVID Positive case, the department will follow CDC guidelines
7:30am-9:00am: Good Morning Welcome & Activities
9:00am-10:30am: Virtual Learning stations with help from Staff
10:30am-12:30pm: Lunch & Activities
12:30pm-2:00pm: Outside Activities
2:00pm-3:30pm: Virtual Learning stations with help from Staff
3:30pm-5:30pm: Fun Activities
Whitewater Traveling Basketball Club
Check out some information regarding the WTBC Girl's Fall/Winter Season!
Please bear with us while the WWYTBC board members decide what is best moving forward for the program. We are trying to make the best decision based on the information we have at this time.
What we do know right now:
1. BDL is hoping and planning to have a season this year.
2. We are hoping for other opportunities (outside tournaments/camps) if BDL does not hold a season.
3. Registration is now open by clicking HERE; but we will not be collecting fees until we understand what the cost will be for the season since we are a non-profit organization. We do need to get some idea of what participation numbers look like to make a decision about the season.
4. We will be scheduling gym time this fall/winter assuming we will have access to facilities. We, also, must remain flexible to abide by county, village and school guidelines.
We are trying to make a meaningful season for our girls. We ask that you please be patient as we move through this frustrating time. Whatever comes from this, we will make the best of the way things are.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com. Please be patient with us for a reply. We are volunteers with jobs, families, and other responsibilities. We'll try our best to respond as quickly as we can!
Summer Camp 2020- Registration NOW Open
Winter & Spring 2019 - 2020 Brochure
The number to call is (262) 458-2799. Please use this number if you think there may be a cancellation due to inclement weather. As always, please check the website and your emails for cancellations as well.
Parks & Recreation Strategic Plan
The Parks and Recreation Department distributes two monthly newsletters and you can sign up for both or just that one that interests you below:
New Whitewater City Park! Minneiska Park
Tri-County Cooling & Heating/Picker's Market