Innovation Summer Camp Registration Opens April 11th
Children are presented with fun indoor and outdoor activities,
The “Need to Know”
- Camp runs Noon- 5:30pm and is located in the PE Classroom at the High School. Please have your camper come to this room right after summer school, we will all adventure to lunch together. We will have staff located by the cafeteria to help campers find the classroom.
- Pick Up: Please use Door #4 (located off the cafeteria). After entering the door, take a left down the first hallway, follow the hall until almost the end, take a right and the PE classroom is located on the left. The program will try and use the cafeteria for easy pick up and better cell phone reception.
- Program Cell Number: 262-903-9533. Please utilize this phone number if you need to located the program participants, can’t access the pick up door, or your camper will be missing from the program that day. Please remember the High School is made of concrete and sometimes has challenging cell phone reception.
- Adventures: ** Please be sure to allow yourself enough time for pick up if you have obligations to attend right after camp. Pick up can take a few moments.
- M, W, F: Campers will enjoy activities within and around the High School. Please note the campers may not always be in the building, and could be enjoying a sports field. If you do not see your camper, please give the cell phone number a call to located them. 262-903-9533.
- T & R: Swimming : Campers will get the fantastic opportunity to utilize the Aquatic Center starting at 1:30pm. (We will be sure they eat lunch and have time to rest before hitting the pool) .
- Please pack all swim attire for your camper to enjoy the pool. Changing will take place at the High School before we leave for the pool
- PLEASE let us know if your camper can not swim or is hesitant in the water! Staff will be in the pool along with lifeguards. Campers will not be allowed in the hot tub, but will be allowed on the slide and in the lazy river. It is very important that we know if your camper can not swim so we can manage their enjoyment location.
- Campers personal belongings will be located on the pool deck and not in the locker rooms. Please be sure to allow yourself enough time for pick up to get your camper changed. Staff are asked to be in the pool and not to have campers ready at specific times and ready for pick up.
- Campers can be picked up at anytime up until 5:30pm. Please enter the Aquatic Center and let them know your with Summer Camp, they will allow you into the pool for pick up.
- Snacks: We will provide snack (similar to the After School Program) daily. These snacks will be brought to the pool on our swim days, please do not send money for concessions.
- Shoes: We walk…a lot…flip flops are great-sometimes shoes are a good thing, too.
- Sunscreen: The kids will have it on them every day if you so choose. It would be greatly appreciated if you would send a labeled bottle for your camper. We lather it on as much as possible!!
- Water Bottle: As often as possible please send a labeled water bottle with your camper.
We are truly excited for a great summer! You will receive these emails weekly to help keep you updated on everything happening. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. My cell number is 262-903-9532.
Who do I call regarding Parks & Recreation Services
Street Banner Reservations
After School Program 2021-2022
- Visit www.wwparks.org and register through Rec Desk
- For an easy search: Please use the following beginning numbers in the search bar to find the particular school you need
- Lakeview: 9130 & select each day needed. All of December 9130.00
- Washington: 9140 & select each day needed. All of December 9140.00
- Lincoln: 9150 & select each day needed. All of December 9150.00
- You will need to click and select each and every date you need care. Please place all dates needed in your shopping cart and submit and pay at the end of your selections. To complete your transaction and save your spot, you will need to pay with a debit or credit card. You will receive a confirmation email from Rec Desk that your transaction took place. Your spot is then secure.
- Deadlines: To attend in December, you must register by November 10th. Any late registrations will be subject to a $25 late fee
Program Location & Cost
- The program will take place at each Elementary school from 3:00pm (Release of school) – 6:00pm. Families are welcome to pick up anytime after 3:00pm with the latest pick up being 6:00pm.
- The location within the schools will be the cafeteria
- Pick up instructions will be sent at a later date for each specific location
- The cost of the program is $10 daily and includes a snack.
- Please be sure to print off your payment monthly, as this will be helpful at tax time
Fun Program Details
- You have the ability to sign up for any and all days you need. There is no minimum or maximum that you need to attend
- The program schedule includes: snack (provided by us), homework time, playground adventures, crafts, and group play.
- The program will not take place on early release or non school days.
Inclement Weather Questions
As we approach months of questionable weather, it’s great to know our after school protocols. We follow the School Districts policy and judgements when it comes to weather cancellations.
- If after school activities are canceled due to weather, our program is also canceled and you must pick up your participant at the dismissal bell. Please note there are no after school staff on site when this takes place, so you must be at the school for dismissal.
- If school has early dismissal due to weather, our program is also canceled.
- If school is completely canceled due to weather, our program is also canceled.
In the event of cancellations of weather, you will be credited the day you prepaid for. This credit will go back onto the payment method you used to pay tuition.
The number to call is (262) 458-2799. Please use this number if you think there may be a cancellation due to inclement weather. As always, please check the website and your emails for cancellations as well.
Parks & Recreation Strategic Plan
The Parks and Recreation Department distributes two monthly newsletters and you can sign up for both or just that one that interests you below:
New Whitewater City Park! Minneiska Park
Tri-County Cooling & Heating/Picker's Market